TrueAbility is a growing startup technology company based near the Pearl in San Antonio. Our technology is changing the world by providing a way for a modern workforce–one that uses software and technology–to demonstrate their skills and ability in a live, performance-based environment. This means they can “show what they know by doing.” Our customers include leading large technology companies around the world.
We seek the right person to join our team and support our growing organization with office management and administrative efforts.
This role is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting company, collaborate with a team and make a significant impact on the company’s continued success.
- Perform all bookkeeping duties, including A/R and A/P, and reconciling expenses
- Assist in preparation of any reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profitability, budgeting, forecasting, and other financial and variance results analysis.
- Assist coordinating various Human Resource functions to include: employee on-boarding, recruitment coordination, and payroll and timekeeping system management
- Implement and maintain administrative procedures and internal controls in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Perform various office functional duties ensuring efficient operations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self-motivated; able to work independently AND with a team.
- Highly proficient in workplace software (Dropbox, Quickbooks, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, for example)
- Proficient accounting knowledge and skills
- Proficient in QuickBooks Online
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills; capable of managing multiple tasks and prioritizing workload.
- Customer oriented with strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Minimum Education and Experience
- 2+ years experience in office administration
- Two years of bookkeeping/accounting or other related experience
TrueAbility® is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour