As a Technical Support Specialist you are an important part of a test taker’s overall experience, and an essential part of TrueAbility’s commitment to our customers. You are the first point of contact for any test taker issues and are expected to provide a high level of technical and non-technical support via chat, phone and support tickets. Responsibilities include managing the TrueAbility support ticket and phone queues, and providing first line resolution. You will be expected to display good judgment and apply critical thinking in the decisions that you make. You will be at the forefront in helping us deliver True™ support.
The Ideal Candidate
First and foremost, you have a high bar for what you expect from Customer Support. You apply that same standard when delivering customer support. You have experience working with technology such as Windows, Linux, and desktop applications. You are passionate about learning, and taking on new responsibilities. You are looking for an opportunity to join a team where you can make an impact while also being challenged to improve your own skills. You have the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks at once, while maintaining quality.
- Through Phone, Tickets, and Chat, provide support to test takers
- Manage phone and ticket queues ensuring timely and thorough resolution of all exam candidate’s issues
- Document each support interaction that occurs
- Keep candidate facing FAQ updated and current
- Quickly learn and manage all new support channels that are implemented in the future.
- Keep learning. Take this opportunity to learn, grow, and add to your skill set.
- Must love the fun and excitement of working at a startup and be passionate about delivering True™ customer service.
- Ability to be flexible and take on new job responsibilities as additional products and services are launched.
- General Internet technology knowledge.
- Basic Linux & Microsoft Windows knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- 2 + years customer service experience
Thursday – Saturday 12:00 AM – 8:00 AM
Thursday – Saturday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
This is a work from home, hourly position. You must live in San Antonio, Texas as occasional in office meetings and training is required.
TrueAbility® is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Apply by sending cover letter and resume to email@example.com