The primary objective of the Account Executive role is to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding and focusing on their needs. Account Executives are responsible for providing exceptional service and managing the business relationships with TrueAbility clients, partners, and prospects. Armed with their extensive TrueAbility product knowledge and an understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will work to understand the needs of existing clients, partners, and prospects, and provide appropriate solutions.
- Priority one is to be a valuable resource to clients, partners and prospects
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, partners and prospects
- Collaborate with colleagues during the process of delivering client support
- Become an SME on the assessment industry and performance-based assessment
- Perform introductory presentations and product demonstrations to prospects
- Collaborate with Sales Engineer to provide solutions to clients and prospects
- Meet service and revenue goals
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospect to deal close
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and partners
- Design, implement and execute client and partner account reviews
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Represent TrueAbility within industry organizations, associations and councils
- Negotiate agreements and keep appropriate records of sales and contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software
- Technical and business acumen; able to communicate solutions based on customer requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to represent and speak on behalf of TrueAbility at events and industry conferences
- Comfortable presenting to and communicating with subject matter experts
- Willing to travel as necessary
TrueAbility offers the opportunity to be part of a growing business at an early stage, including the learning and challenges that come with it, and an opportunity to create something great while redefining an industry. TrueAbility offers typical benefits including healthcare coverage and work hours flexibility.
All positions are based in San Antonio. Apply by sending cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TrueAbility is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.