Marcus Robertson,Co-Founder & CTO of TrueAbility®, recently participated as a panelist in final interviews for San Antonio’s technology leader. Marcus was one of only two hand-selected private sector business groundbreakers that were non-city employees on a 12 person-panel to interview Chief Technology Officer candidates for the City of San Antonio (CoSA). On Monday April 3rd, 2017 at City Hall, he sat with city leaders such as Assistant City Managers, City Attorney, the Chief Financial Officer among others.
- As Certification Take Rates Rise, Performance-based Exams Increase Certification Value
- PRESS RELEASE: TrueAbility Introduces Worldwide Partner Program to Accelerate Access to Validating Employability
- PRESS RELEASE: TrueAbility and Prometric Partner to Deliver Fully Integrated Performance-Based Assessments
- PRESS RELEASE: Pearson VUE and TrueAbility Announce Partnership Agreement
- The #1 Obstacle to the Success of Your Performance-Based Certification Program