Marcus Robertson,Co-Founder & CTO of TrueAbility®, recently participated as a panelist in final interviews for San Antonio’s technology leader. Marcus was one of only two hand-selected private sector business groundbreakers that were non-city employees on a 12 person-panel to interview Chief Technology Officer candidates for the City of San Antonio (CoSA). On Monday April 3rd, 2017 at City Hall, he sat with city leaders such as Assistant City Managers, City Attorney, the Chief Financial Officer among others.
- Dispelling the Myths About Performance-Based Assessment
- TrueAbility Powers Google’s Pledge to Certify 30,000 Developers in Africa
- How DIY Can Stall Your Performance-Based Certification Program
- Software Performance-Based Assessment: Your Secret Weapon for Impressing IT Buyers
- How Performance-Based Assessment Helps You Grow Software Sales