Marcus Robertson,Co-Founder & CTO of TrueAbility®, recently participated as a panelist in final interviews for San Antonio’s technology leader. Marcus was one of only two hand-selected private sector business groundbreakers that were non-city employees on a 12 person-panel to interview Chief Technology Officer candidates for the City of San Antonio (CoSA). On Monday April 3rd, 2017 at City Hall, he sat with city leaders such as Assistant City Managers, City Attorney, the Chief Financial Officer among others.
- Performance-Based Certification: The Most Underrated Tech Trend of 2019
- TrueAbility Appoints Graham Livingstone as Head of Sales
- TrueAbility Educates Attendees on the Importance of Low-Latency Assessments at the Performance Testing Council’s 40th Summit
- TrueAbility at the 2018 ATP Conference
- Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) Selects TrueAbility to Administer New Performance-Based Certification Exams, Allowing Actuaries to Prove Skills in Real-World Environment