Marcus Robertson,Co-Founder & CTO of TrueAbility®, recently participated as a panelist in final interviews for San Antonio’s technology leader. Marcus was one of only two hand-selected private sector business groundbreakers that were non-city employees on a 12 person-panel to interview Chief Technology Officer candidates for the City of San Antonio (CoSA). On Monday April 3rd, 2017 at City Hall, he sat with city leaders such as Assistant City Managers, City Attorney, the Chief Financial Officer among others.
- Performance-Based Tests and How They Impact the Role of the Psychometrician
- Performance-Based Certification Platforms: Is DIY Really More Affordable?
- How to Design Performance-Based Exam Questions
- Competence: It’s All About Context!
- Get Ready for Performance-Based Certification: 5 Team Training Tips