Some news released yesterday has brought a lot of excitement for our team here at TrueAbility. A recognized global leader in IT certification, CompTIA, announced that they are continuing to make investments in performance-based certification by opening a beta period for a performance-based version of their CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam. For several years TrueAbility has extolled the value of this certification method and this move by a well-respected giant in the space serves as an indicator of the importance performance-based assessment holds in the future of skill assessment. Read More
- The #1 Obstacle to the Success of Your Performance-Based Certification Program
- How to Scale Your Performance-Based Certification Program
- Performance-Based Tests and How They Impact the Role of the Psychometrician
- Performance-Based Certification Platforms: Is DIY Really More Affordable?
- How to Design Performance-Based Exam Questions